We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Avaya 9611G IP Desk Phone
Availability: Out of stock
The Avaya 9611G is a multi-line premium deskphone ideally suited for Essential users (people who spend considerable amounts of time on the phone) who rely on intelligent communications and productivity enhancing capabilities.
- Color Display
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- HD-Audio and full-duplex handsfree
Design Avaya 9611G
The Avaya 9611G IP Deskphone is a solid phone with a graphical color display and high-definition audio quality with a broadband handset and headset and a full duplex speaker. This IP desk phone has two Gigabit Ethernet ports and Power over Ethernet (PoE). The second Ethernet port is for connecting (looping through) your PC or laptop. So you only need one network connection for both.
This IP phone is ideal for users who want to have quick access to all common functions of a phone. All important function buttons are clearly arranged and immediately available. This makes the Avaya 9611G IP the ideal desk phone for many offices.
Next to the display are 8 buttons with dual-LED indicator lights. With the large navigation button on the device you can navigate over 3 pages. The 8 buttons can have a function on each page. So you have a total of 3 x 8 = 24 functions at your disposal.
Flexible soft keys simplify conversations
The four soft keys below the screen change functions during your call. This gives you quick access to the most frequently used functions during calls. Transferring, putting a call on hold, or putting the call on the loudspeaker, you can arrange it with the push of a button.
Call management of multiple lines
This IP Phone can receive up to 8 calls simultaneously. This requires efficient call management. You want to transfer one call to a colleague, answer another and ask a third call for a moment. No problem. Thanks to the eight keys to the left and right of the display, you are always in control. If you want even more function keys at your disposal, you can expand the phone with up to three buttons modules. You can select these buttons modules directly at the related products under this product information.
As with the other Avaya devices, you can count on audio of the highest quality with this model. This means that you have conversations as if you were in the same room. Ideal if you are discussing important matters where noise on the line must be avoided.
- Color display 4.1 inches x 2.3 inches (10.4cm x 5.9cm)
- 4 position adjustable tilt display
- Configurable line appearance/feature key buttons with Red/Green LED's.
- 24 administrative buttons with 5 lines displayed (configuration dependent)
- 4 Softkeys
- Speaker, Mute, Volume, Headset, Contacts, Home, History, Message & Phone buttons
- Navigation Cluster
- Wideband audio in handset & headset
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet interfaces
- USB application support
- Two message waiting indicators
- Bluetooth & DECT headsets support with additional adapter
- Supports up to 3 x BM12 Button Module
- Wall Mount Option
- Dual Position Stand
- Requires Release 8.0(43) or higher for Avaya IP Office
- Supported by Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later (H.323)
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager Release 6.0 or higher with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or higher.
- SIP protocol support on Avaya Aura Platform
- 323 protocol support on IP Office and Avaya Aura Platform
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- Avaya 9611G IP Phone
- Handset & Cord
- Unit Stand
|Warranty type||Carry in|
|Ethernet LAN speed||10/100/1000 Mb ( 1Gb )|
|Ethernet connection||Dual 10Mb /100Mb /1GbEthernet ports to support co-located PC|
|Power over ethernet||Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth & DECT headsets support with additional adapter|
|Voice Codecs and Capabilities||Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)|
|Available phone lines||8 Lines|
|Wall mountable||Yes with optional Wallmount bracket|
|Softkeys||4 context-sensitive soft keys|
|Button module expansion||Yes, maximum 3 BM13|
|Display details||Color display 4.1 inches x 2.3 inches (10.4cm x 5.9cm)|
|Handset||Wired HD handset|
|Handsfree speaker||full duplex speaker for hands-free conversations|
|Hearing Aid compatible ( HAC )||Ergonomic Hearing Aid Compatible Handset Supports TTD Acoustic Coupler|