We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Avaya B109 Conference speaker
Availability: Out of stock
The Avaya B109 Speakerphone Compact, Portable Speaker Phone that Connects Simply to a Mobile Phone, Tablet or PC.
- Connects via USB-A
- Connects via Bleutooth / NFC
- 12 Hours operating time
- Charged via USB
The Avaya B109 Conference Phone is a portable, ultra-compact conference phone that fits in any pocket due to its small size. It is the ideal solution for meetings of up to six people in small conference rooms, meeting niches or hotel rooms. With the unique OmniSound technology, the conference phone AVAYA B109 delivers crystal clear sound. The AVAYA B109 can be connected to a PC via USB or via Bleutooth.
Despite its size, the B109 Conference Phone delivers crystal-clear sound thanks to our unique OmniSound® audio technology.
Everywhere to use
It’s ideal for a meeting with a couple of colleagues in one of your smaller conference rooms or in a hotel room while you’re away from the office. If you’re alone in the room, the B109 Conference Phone is a good alternative to a headset.
Connects to many devices
The B109 Conference Phone can be used with Avaya EquinoxTM and other conferencing applications on your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop. It connects easily to a PC via a USB port or to a tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth.
Moreover, the B109 Conference Phone has support for ultra-fast Bluetooth pairing through NFC (near-field communication) and HD quality calls.
With Bluetooth A2DP (advanced audio distribution profile) you can play your favorite music with superior audio performance when your meeting has finished.
The B109 Conference Phone has a headset port, and the built-in battery gives you the option of completely cordless use.
The clear and attractive LCD display screen lets you see at a glance which feature is enabled. This is also shown by the LEDs which shine downwards in different colors.
- Crystal-clear sound with full duplex thanks to OmniSound® audio technology
- Support for Avaya Equinox and other conferencing tools
- Clear LCD screen displays enabled feature
- Simplified Bluetooth pairing and connection using NFC
- HD calls over Bluetooth
- Can be paired with Avaya devices that support Bluetooth
- Bluetooth A2DP for superior audio performance when playing music
- USB port for connection to a computer or other compatible USB device
- Completely cordless thanks to its built-in battery and Bluetooth (the battery is charged via the USB port and has up to 12 hours operating time)
- Headset connectivity option allows easy switching between headset and speaker function
- Avaya B109 conference phone
- USB charging/connection cable
- Soft cover
- Quick start guide
|Warranty type||Carry in|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth & A2DP for Audio - Quick bluetooth via NFC|
|USB Connector type||Micro USB|
|Upgrade and provisioning||Firmware upgrade via USB|
|Feature Keys||Mute, volume up and down, connect/disconnect, bluetooth connect. For music Pause, back and forward|
|Display details||128 x 160 Pixels|
|Headset connector||3,5mm Jack|
|Handsfree speaker||full duplex speaker for hands-free conversations|
|Quantity microphones||1 built in|
|Extra microphone expansion||No|