We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Avaya IP Office IP500 VCM32 (V2) Voice Compression Module
Availability: 5 in stock
Ships Monday, September 27 if ordered in the next 2 days, 8 hours and 37 minutes!
The Avaya IP Office IP500 VCM32 (V2) card provides 32 voice compression channels for VoIP, SIP and IP networks.
- IP500 Base card for IP500 Trunk Cards
The Avaya IP500 VCM 32 V2 Base Card provides 32 voice compression channels for your Avaya IP500 system. Voice compression channels are required when using IP trunk or IP endpoint applications.
IP Office IP500 Base card
The IP500 VCM32 is a base card for IP500 trunk interface cards ( called daughterboard ). In case of a daughterboard, the last four ports on the basecard are used for trunk connections.
Suitable Avaya IP500 trunk cards are:
- IP500 Analog Trunk card V1 - 700417405
- IP500 Analog Trunk card V2 – 700503164
- IP500 Universal PRI 1 – 700417439
- IP500 Universal PRI 2 – 700417462
- IP500 BRI4 ISDN2 – 700417413
- IP500 BRI8 ISDN2 – 700417421
Replacement IP500 VCM32 V1
The Avaya IP500 VCM 32 V2 base card is functionally identical to the IP500 VCM 32 V1 Avaya part number 700417389 but it does not include 12 Avaya IP Endpoints when installed.
- For IP Office 8.1 or higher - Provides all 32 VCM channels
- Not suitable for use on IP Office Software release below R8.1
- Maximum two VCM32 cards per IP500 control unit
|Warranty type||Carry in|