We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Avaya IPBS2 IP DECT R4 V4 radio base station with internal antenna
Availability: 38 in stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 1 day, 10 hours and 30 minutes!
The Avaya IP DECT R4 V4 Radio Base Station is an IP-DECT based radio transceiver for the Avaya DECT R4 wireless system. It supports up to 8 simultaneous calls.
- Newest version V4 ( March 2021 )
- Indoor base station with internal antenna
- Compatible with Avaya IP Office and Avaya Aura
The Avaya Avaya IP DECT R4 V4 Radio base station is an IP-DECT based radio transceiver for the Avaya DECT R4 wireless system.
The Avaya IPBS2 IP DECT R4 base station ideal for extending DECT coverage onto an existing deployment or replacement for a faulty unit.
Avaya IP DECT R4 Radio Base station V4 Features
- Radio transceiver base for Avaya DECT R4 wireless system
- Compatible with IP Office and Communication Manager
- 8 channels (i.e. up to 8 simultaneous calls)
- Can be used as master or slave radio base station
- The maximum number of base stations in one DECT environment varies per release and firmware and software version
- 2 integral internal aerials for directional pattern of radio coverage
- Detachable bracket for wall mounting, column mounting, or removal for maintenance
- Powered by Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or optional 24V PoE Injector
Compatibility & Requirements
- Supported on Avaya IP Office 5.0 or later ( Requires available VCM channels )
- Supported on Avaya Aura R5.0 or later
- Requires SARI (Secondary Access Rights Identifier) certificate once per DECT installation to identify the system (not included)
- Compatible with Avaya 3720, 3725, 3730, 3735, 3740, 3745 and 3749 wireless handsets
- Legacy Avaya IP DECT handsets ( 3701 and 3711 ) can be used in GAP mode
Replacement or addition existing Avaya IP DECT R4 environments
The Avaya IPBS2 base stations are fully interoperable with all Avaya IPBS1 and IPBS2 base stations and the IP DECT Gateway solution.
Replacement of Avaya DECT R4 Base stations are no longer available ( end of sale )
Below are listed Avaya DECT R4 base stations that are not longer available and end of sale by Avaya. All Avaya IPBS1 and IPBS2 DECT base stations are fully interoperable with each other and can be used interchangeably.
- DECT IP RBS W/INT ANTNA – 700466394 ( IPBS1 )
- DECT IP RBS W/EXTL ANTNA – 700466402 ( IPBS1 )
- DECT IP RBS COMPACT IPO - 70040080 ( IPBS1 )
- DECT IP RBS V2 W/INT ANTNA – 700502016 ( IPBS2 )
- DECT IP RBS V2 W/EXTL ANTNA – 700502015 ( IPBS2 )
- DECT IP RBS V2 COMPACT IPO - 700502034 ( IPBS2 )
- DECT IP RBS V3 W/INT ANTNA - 700511086 ( IPBS2 )
- DECT IP RBS V3 W/EXTL ANTNA - 700511087 ( IPBS2 )
- DECT IP RBS V3 COMPACT IPO - 700511088 ( IPBS2 )
Need our advise or help?
If you are not sure whether this Avaya IP DECT Base station is suitable for your Avaya IP DECT environment, please feel free to contact us.
We are a certified Avaya reseller and can provide you with professional advice and assistance with installing and, if necessary, upgrading your complete Avaya IP Office or Avaya Aura communication platform.
- Avaya IPBS2 IP DECT R4 V4 Radio Base Station ( Newest version – March 2021 )
- Mounting bracket with plugs and screws
|Warranty type||Carry in|