We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Avaya J100 Wireless module - Connect your Avaya J-series IP Phone on Wifi
Availability: In stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 3 hours and 37 minutes!
The Avaya IX™ J100 Wireless Module is ideal for use with the Avaya IX™ J129, J159 and J179 IP-Phones in situations where wired Ethernet is not available. Example scenarios include transient/pop-up locations, trade-shows, retail, and work-at-home. When used in the Avaya IX™ J179 Bluetooth is supported for Wireless headsets.
The J100 Wireless Module is an optional plug-in hardware module. It provides WLAN connectivity for the Avaya IX™ J129 and J159 IP Phones and WLAN/Bluetooth®connectivity for the J179 IP Phone.
The Avaya IX™ J100 Wireless Module also supports Bluetooth® headset connectivity on the J179. This allows operation with Bluetooth® wireless headsets for ease-of-use.
The Avaya IX™ J100 Wireless Module is easy to install because it is an plugin module.
Capabilities and technical specifications
The Avaya IX™ J100 Wireless Module provides the following capabilities;
- Provides WLAN connectivity on the Avaya IX™ J129, 159 and J179 IP Phone
- Use wireless ethernet when wired ethernet is not available
- Take in mind that the secondary PC port on the IP Phone is NOT active when WLAN is used!
- IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency bands and operating channels:
- 412 to 2.472 GHz (channels 1 to 13)
- 180 to 5.240 GHz (channels 36 to 48)
- 260 to 5.320 GHz (channels 52 to 64)
- 500 to 5.700 GHz (channels 100 to 140)
- 745 to 5.825 GHz (channels 149 to 165)
- IEEE 802.11d can be used to identify available channels
- Multiple SSID
- Enterprise-grade security:
- WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise, WMM, EAP-FAST, PEAP-MSCHAPv2
- If manual wired <-> wireless failover, manual SSID <-> SSID failover
- Icon shows on phone screen top line when WLAN is in use.
Provides connectivity to Bluetooth® wireless headsets on J179:
- Bluetooth® Version 4.2
- Supports Handsfree profile and Headset profile.
- Up to seven headsets can be paired
- Bluetooth® power class 2 (10 meter range)
- Status icon shows on phone screen top line when Bluetooth® is enabled.
Important to know
Functionality of this Wireless module requires the use of J100 SIP 2.0 or later software. Bluetooth® functional requires the use of J100 SIP 4.0 or later software. The J100 Wireless Module is NOT supported with Deskphone H.323 software.
Avaya IP Office have native support for Avaya IX™ J-series IP-Phones, on Avaya Aura you need to have a Avaya Aura Session manager to support SIP Mode of Avaya IX™ J-series IP-Phones.
On other SIP-Call platforms always J100 SIP software is required, so only take care for the right software release.