We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Avaya J189 IP Phone
Availability: 30 in stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 5 hours and 8 minutes!
The Avaya IP Phone J189 Leverages Your Enterprise IP Network to Deliver Sophisticated Voice Communications from Headquarters, Remote Locations, Or Home Offices.
- Dual color display
- Optional Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- 2 USB ports (1 x USB A, 1 x USB C)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1Gb)
Avaya J189 IP Phone Overview
The Avaya J189 contains a two-color display screen, 4 softkeys, 16 Feature keys, HD handset audio quality, an integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, and also head support for not one but two Avaya J100 Expansion Modules. The Avaya J189 IP Phone is perfect for the individual who needs access to more than just the basics that VoIP phones offer. The Avaya J189 is great for remote or at-home offices, headquarters, and call centers as well.
The primary display is a large 5 inch ( 12,7cm ) 800 x 480 Pixel Color screen and the secondary display is a 2.3 inch ( 5,84cm ) 160 x 240 pixel Color screen. Next to the primary display are 10 Physical programmable buttons and next to the secondary screen are 6 Physical programmable buttons. If there is need for more programmable feature button you can add maximum two additional J100 Button expansion modules.
HD Sound Quality
You will experience the ultimate sound experience during your calls thanks to the built-in High Definition audio technology in combination with the handset and built-in full duplex hands-free speaker and microphone. By applying this technique, conversations are less tiring and you can focus on the content of your conversation.
The supplied handset has a built-in volume booster for the hearing impaired. If you have a hearing aid it will be detected and the volume will be adjusted at the right volume.
The volume is also adjustable via the volume buttons on the device.
Wired and Wireless Connectivity
For connecting the J189 IP-Phone to your network, you can choose to connect it with a UTP cable to your network or connect it wirelessly to your WiFi network. An optional Wi-Fi® / Bluetooth® module is available for connecting to your WiFi network. This Wi-Fi® / Bluetooth® module can be easily placed in the J189 IP-Phone. At the bottom is a sliding cover for adding the optional Wi-Fi® / Bluetooth® module.
The optional Wi-Fi® / Bluetooth® module can also be used for direct pairing of a Bluetooth headset.
Using USB devices ( USB-A and USB-C )
You can use multiple USB devices such as USB flash drive and keyboard that connects to your Avaya J189 IP Phone. Avaya J189 IP Phone also supports a USB headset.
- USB headset is used as a plug-and-play device and can be switched between a wired, Bluetooth and a USB headset
- The USB keyboard allows to enter texts and use the keyboard keys for navigation
- The USB flash drive is used to copy the phone reports to the flash drive. The user needs to have admin permission to use this feature
- Avaya J189 IP Phone supports both Type-A and Type-C USB ports for connecting the USB devices.
Note: The user can connect only one USB device of same type at a time.
- Two Displays
- Primary (larger) : 5.0 inch color 800 x 480 pixel
- Secondary : 2.3 inch Color, 160 x 240 pixel
- 10 physical buttons on main screen, 6 physical buttons on secondary screen (dual LEDs - red, green)
- 4 softkeys
- 2 USB ports (1 USB A, 1 USB C)
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth ( With optional J100 Wi-Fi® / Bluetooth® module
- Hard buttons for phone, end call, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- All 96 buttons are accessible, without a physical expansion module (on main screen, or secondary screen)
- J100 Expansion Modules Support
- Secondary screen is the first effective Expansion Module
- Two optional hardware J100 Expansion Modules
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Super WideBand RJ9 Headset connection
- Full duplex speakerphone with SuperWideBand Full Duplex Handsfree
- Dual-position stand, optional wallmount stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
- Secondary Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az
- Avaya Aura® 220.127.116.11 and Higher
- Avaya IP Office 11.1.1 and Higher
|Warranty type||Carry in|
|Ethernet LAN speed||10/100/1000 Mb ( 1Gb )|
|Ethernet connection||Dual 10 / 100 / 1Gb Ethernet ports to support co-located PC|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi® : Optional – J100 Wireless Module|
|Power over ethernet||PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az|
|Local power supply||Optional 5V Adapter|
|Platform support||Avaya Aura® Release 18.104.22.168 and Higher and Avaya IP Office Release 11.1.1 and Higher|
|Bluetooth||With Optional - J100 Wireless Module|
|Voice Codecs and Capabilities||Supports Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and H.323 ▪ Standards-based codec support: G.722, Opus, Add G711, G729AB.|
|Available phone lines||16 Lines|
|Wall mountable||Yes with optional Wallmount bracket|
|Softkeys||4 context-sensitive soft keys|
|Programmable function buttons||96|
|Button module expansion||Maximum two J-100 Expansion / BUtton modules supported|
|Display details||Two Color screens - Primary (larger) : 5.0inch colorscreen, 800 x 480 pixel - Secondary : 2.3 inch Colorscreen, 160 x 240 pixel|
|Integrated electronic hookswitch ( For headset )||Yes|
|Handset||Wired HD handset|
|Handsfree speaker||full duplex speaker for hands-free conversations|
|Hearing Aid compatible ( HAC )||Ergonomic Hearing Aid Compatible Handset Supports TTD Acoustic Coupler|