We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Avaya L129 Headset Leather Quick Connect mono
Availability: More than 40 in stock
The Avaya IX™ L129 headset is an entry-level mono headset intended for call center or UC personnel.
- Quick Connect connection
- Leather covered and adjustable headband
- Noise canceling ( background noise suppression ) microphone
The Avaya IX™ L129 headset with an adjustable headband, bendable boom offers an excellent entry level solution for the modern executive on Avaya’s Desktop IP Phones and Avaya UC applications.
Excellent sound quality
Enhanced experience for UC and CC customers—enjoy vibrant, ultimate sound quality for open workspaces using the Avaya Headsets with noise-cancelling, wideband audio functionality
The Avaya IX ™ L129 headset is designed for the Callcenter or UC employee working with an Avaya deskphone or Avaya UC application.
The headset is wrapped neatly in red stitching leather headband and ear cushions, which reflect the distinct Avaya brand.
It connects to the end of a Quick Connect and provides the connectivity options to cables with hook-switch, USB and 3.5mm and RJ9 for the headset port on a Avaya deskphone. Compatible with Avaya IX ™ 1600-Series, 9600-Series, J100-series and Vantage-series deskphones and compatible with Avaya UC applications.
Benefits & Features
Best-in-class microphones that eliminate background noise—now you can focus & be productive when you are on that important call with your customers or having a meeting with your colleagues.
Safe & Harmless:
Avaya’s breakthrough patented AcousticEdge™ Technology delivers crystal clear sound and protects headset users’ hearing by limiting the effects of long-term acoustic exposure. It is supported in combination with Avaya devices & phones, offering complete hearing protection for its end-users. The peak audio energy is limited to keep total daily exposure below the safety standard limits specified under Global Workspace Safety Standards.
Easy Web Management:
Provides easy management tool to allow one-click firmware upgrades, and integration with various soft clients, all via cloud.
- Targeted for Unified Communications, Call Centers Agent, and frequent users that want to leave headset on head. Optimized for multimedia and communications
- Wideband audio
- Microphone Noise-cancelling uni-directional microphone Headband Adjustable / Flexible headband with leather for optimum fit, bendable boom arm
- Connections Works with accessory cables Quick Connect to (1) Hook-Switch (Headset Port) RJ9, (2) USB with Controller, (3) 3.5mm headset jacks
- Cable Length Cable length from earcup to Quick Connect female: 1.2 meters
- Supported phones/devices Avaya J100 Series, Avaya Vantage™ Devices, Avaya 9600 IP Phones, Avaya 1600 IP Phones
- Soft Client Support Avaya Equinox™, Avaya one-X®, Agent for Desktop
- AcousticEdge™ Technology Acoustic shock protection—supported on Avaya J100 Series, Avaya Vantage™ Devices, Avaya 9600 IP Phones
- Avaya L129 Quick connect Mono Headset
Available Quick Connect cables:
|Warranty type||Carry in|
|Microphone direction type||Omnidirectional|
|Microphone noice cancelling type||Active noise cancelling|
|Number of microphones||1 microphone in boom|
|Rotatable microphone||Yes ( 360° )|
|Headset weight||38 Gram|
|Designed for||Home office, Office, Flex workplace, Callcenter, Reception, Video conference, Unified communications, Softphone|
|Wearing method||On the ear, Over the head|
|Look and feel||Black, Leather with red Stitching|
|Headphone single or dual ear||Monoural ( single ear )|
|Headset mono or duo||Mono|
|Hearing protection technique||AcousticEdgeTM, which offers great audio and hearing protection on the user’s hearing by moderating the acoustic energy channeled to the user over the course of the day.|
|Wired cable length||1.2 meter without Quick Connect Cable|
|Wired connection type||QD ( Quick disconnect )|