We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Grandstream DP730 mobile DECT VoIP Phone - Silver
Availability: 20 in stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 3 hours and 21 minutes!
The Grandstream DP730 has a 2.4 inch (240x320) color TFT LCD display and touts a suite of robust telephony features. The DECT handset supports up to 10 SIP accounts.
- Indoor range up to 50 meters
- Outdoor range up to 400 meters (DP752) or up to 300 meters (DP750)
- Talk time of 40 hours
- 500 hours standby
- Crystal clear HD audio quality
The perfect solution
The Grandstream DP730 handset is the perfect wireless solution for any business, warehouse, retail store or residential environment The DP730 allows the user to unbind themselves from their desk and move freely and efficiently throughout the work environment.
Pairing with the Grandstream DP750 Basestation
When paired with Grandstream’s DP750 or DP752 DECT VoIP base stations, the DP730 offers a mobilized VoIP solution for any business or residential user. This DECT handset is the ideal choice for users who are looking to be mobile and have access to essential call control features. Up to 5 DP730 handsets can pair with a single DP750 or DP752 DECT VoIP base station.
DECT handset for 10 SIP accounts
The Grandstream DP730 business DECT handset supports up to 10 SIP accounts. Easily set up 3-way audio conferences. Features like call transfer or put a call on hold are like you using a deskphone.
The Grandstream DP730 has an indoor range of up to 50 meters and 300 meters outside, you can move freely while on the phone. Very practical when you are working on several things at the same time. With a full accu you can speak up to 25 hours and the DECT handset has a standby time of 250 hours. The device is fully charged within 12 hours via the charger with Micro-USB connection.
HD Audio Quality
Experience your calls with the crystal clear sound of the Grandstream DP730 DECT handset. When connecting a headset with 3.5mm jack you have the same experience. The HD sound quality stays guaranteed.
- Supported by Grandstream's DP750 and DP752 VoIP DECT Base Stations
- Up to 5 x DP730 handsets are supported by each DP750
- Up to 400 meters (DP752) or up to 300 meters (DP750) and 50 meters indoors from a base station
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts per handset
- Full HD audio on both the speakerphone and handset
- 5mm headset jack, 3-way voice conferencing
- Push-to-talk via a configurable button
- 4 inch (240x320) color TFT LCD display
- Proximity and accelerometer sensors
- Backlit keypad
- Vibration Ring Mode
- Multi-language support
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls and account
- Seamless 1-touch door control with Grandstream’s GDS series of Facility Access devices
- DP730 DECT Handset
- Universal power supply
- Charger cradle
- Belt clip
- Rechargeable 1500mAh Li-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
|Warranty type||Carry in|