We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Grandstream DP750 DECT VoIP Base Station for 10 SIP accounts
Availability: 6 in stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 1 day, 1 hour and 5 minutes!
The Grandstream DP750 is a full DECT VoIP base station to which you can register up to 5 Grandstream DECT handsets. The base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and can handle 5 simultaneous calls.
- Suitable for DP720, DP722 or DP730 handsets
- Range up to 50 meters indoors
- Range up to 300 meters outdoors
- Telephone directory with 3000 contacts
The Grandstream DP750 is packed with useful features:
- Multiple handsets can share the same SIP Account
- Circular mode: all telephones receive calls alternately. The last person who has accepted a all is only offered the last call again
- Linear mode: all phones ring consecutively in a preset order
- Parallel mode: all phones ring simultaneously and after one phone has answered, the remaining available phones can make new calls
- DID mode: multiple handsets can make calls with the same account, but all incoming calls are forwarded to, for example, a single handset
- Any handset can be assigned to any SIP account (s)
- Any SIP account can be assigned to any handset (s)
- Automatic answering
- Flexible dial plan
- music on hold
Of course, functionalities such as hold, call waiting, transfer, transfer and 3-way conferences are also supported.
In the telephone directory of the Grandstream DP750 DECT base station, 3000 contacts can be made. These can be uploaded and downloaded (XML, LDAP). 750 call records can be stored in the call log.
Within a building, the DECT handsets have a maximum range of 50 meters and outside, the range can reach up to 300 meters under ideal conditions. The wide range of the Grandstream DP750 base station gives you the freedom to make calls and walk away from your workplace at the same time.
The Grandstream DP750 DECT Base Station works great with the Grandstream DP720, DP722 and DP730 DECT handsets. You can register up to 5 handsets on the DECT base station. The LED indicators on the base station indicate the network status and when there is an incoming call.
Power over Ethernet
The Grandstream DP750 base station can be powered via Power over Ethernet. This means that you do not need an external power adapter. The power supply to the DECT base station is then supplied by your network switch via the network cable. If you do not have a network switch with PoE, the box also contains a separate adapter where you can supply the base station with power.
The DP750 supports automatic configuration methods (TR-069 and XML configuration files) and provides TLS / SRTP / HTTPS encryption protection. TLS and SRTP encryption technology is to protect calls and accounts. The DP750 can also be used with Grandstream's UCM IP telephone exchanges for Zero Config provisioning.
- Grandstream DP750 base station
- Power adapter
- Network cable
- Installation manual