We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Jabra Evolve2 40 - MS Mono USB-A Headset - Black
Availability: More than 40 in stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 1 hour and 20 minutes!
The Jabra Evolve2 40 is made to focus on your work. With perfect audio, excellent sound isolation, superior comfort.
- MS version for Skype and teams
- Wired Single-ear USB-A headset
- Operation on the headset itself
- 360 ° busy light
High-quality phone performance
If you have a lot to do, you should be able to have professional conversations without any problems. The Jabra Evolve2 40 delivers strong phone performance with its three powerful professional microphones and the latest signal processing technology. The Jabra Evolve2 40 is a headset you can rely on.
Silence at your desk
Put on your Evolve2 40 and feel the noise disappear immediately, as soon as the oval insulating cushions and the new angled earcups effectively block out your surroundings through passive attenuation unlike anything you have experienced before.
Busy light - work undisturbed
The busy light is visible in all angles. The red light turns automatically on when you are on a call or in a meeting, you even can turn on the light yourself at the touch of a button. So if you are busy, everyone in your environment will immediately that you are busy and you can continue undisturbed. Concentrated work has never been easier.
Music so good, you can feel it
We’ve built this headset with powerful leak‐tolerant 40mm speakers and powered it with our most advanced digital chipset ever. With Evolve, we brought you great music while you work. With Evolve2, we’re taking audio quality to a whole new level. It’s a professional headset, but not as you know it.
Thinking outside the box technology
As far as things in boxes go, this is kind of a big deal. Before you’ve even unboxed it, you’re holding a pioneering piece of tech that’s leagues ahead of any other headset. But because we have one eye on the future, firmware upgrades and value packs are already on the way to boost it even further.
Jabra Direct software
Jabra Direct makes sure that your headset always has the latest firmware, guaranteeing you’ll have the most up-to-date features, bug fixes and easy access to compatibility updates. With the user-friendly Direct Dashboard, staying current has never been easier.
- USB-A or USB-C connectivity for Plug-and-play connectivity to your computer or mobile device via USB-A or USB-C
- Certifications Leading UC vendors
- 3-microphone technology for outstanding call performance
- Noise-isolating design Instant noise isolation for improved focus in noisy surroundings
- Additional features available via Jabra Xpress and Jabra Direct
- Powerful 40mm speakers deliver richer sound for a more immersive audio experience
- 360° busylight on both earcups is visible from all angles, acting as a do-not-disturb sign and protecting your focus
- Move boom arm up to mute or down to unmute or answer call
- Answer/reject calls; increase/decrease speaker volume; mute on headset
- Available in two variants. UC and MS variants. For MS Teams choose MS variant
- Available in stereo ( duo ear ) and mono ( single ear )
- Jabra Evolve2 40 MS mono ( single ear ) USB-A headset
- Storage bag
- Warranty card and manual
|Warranty type||Carry in|
|Microphone noice cancelling type||Pasive noise cancelling|
|Number of microphones||3 microphones|
|Rotatable microphone||Yes ( 180° )|
|Headset weight||With cable 113g/3.98oz - without cable 88.6g/3.12oz|
|Operatingsystem Support||Windows, Apple MAC, Apple IOS, Android|
|Designed for||Home, Home office, Office, Flex workplace, Callcenter, Reception, Smartphone, Video conference, Unified communications, Softphone, Music|
|Sound enviroment type||High noise|
|Wearing method||On the ear, Over the head|
|Look and feel||Headband cushion ultra soft foam covered in color-matched silicone, ear cushion soft audio foam covered in color-matched leatherette, aluminium slider arm|
|Headphone single or dual ear||Monoural ( single ear )|
|Headset mono or duo||Mono|
|Cushion type||Imitation leather|
|Speaker frequency range||20Hz-20.000Hz|
|Hearing protection technique||Jabra SafeToneTM|
|Speaker sensitivity||117dB @1mW-1kHz|
|Certifications||Skype, Teams, Leading UC vendors|
|Wired connection type||USB-A with control panel|
|Available call controls||Volume up/down, Answer call, End call, Mute|
|Call controls on headset||Yes|
|Multimedia controls on headset||Yes|
|Available multimedia controls||Forward, Rewind, Pause|
|Softphone compatibility||Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Mitel, Microsoft skype, Microsoft teams, NEC, Unify|