We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Mitel 622D V2 DECT Phone Single Handset
Availability: More than 40 in stock
Ships Monday, October 03 if ordered in the next 1 day, 19 hours and 12 minutes!
The Mitel 622D V2 Cordless DECT Phone supports a wide range of features for enhanced wireless voice communications and DECT security. The Mitel 622D V2 is ideal for light manufacturing, retail and hospitality environments.
- Large color display with 7 lines of text, 1 heading and 1 softkey line
- Up to 12 hours of talk time and 120 hours of standby time
- Bluetooth and 2.5mm jack connection for headsets
- 8 Programmable Keys
The Mitel 622D V2 has a large Color display TFT screen with a diagonal of 2 inches (5.08 cm), 176 × 220 pixels and 65,536 colors, and is equipped with Bluetooth for pairing a wireless headset and has a 2.5 mm jack connection for a wired headset. At the bottom is a Mini USB interface.
The DECT handset can be used all day without dealing with an empty battery when it is fully charged. The Mitel DECT 622D V2 has a talk time of up to 12 hours and a standby time of up to 120 hours.
Ringtones and vibrate function
The DECT handset supports 44 polyphonic ring tones (midi files) and 8 normal ring tones, all adjustable with automatic volume control. In situations such as night care, for example, the vibration function can be used without other people in the vicinity being disturbed by acoustic ringing signals.
Supports DECT systems from previous models
The V2 models can be used on all telecommunications systems already supported by the previous models. Accessories such as charging cases, belt clips, batteries or headsets are also fully compatible with those of the previous model.
Aastra/Mitel TK systems do not require software updates to operate the V2 models, but IntelliGate and Aastra 400 systems require manual conversion of the devices to the firmware already in the V2 device. For the operation of the V2 models on the Mitel SIP-DECT system, the manufacturer recommends the use of Release 7, but operation on older systems is possible without problems.
- 2 inch (5.08 cm) TFT color display, 176 x 220 pixels with 65,536 colours
- Phone book with 200 entries *, 5 entries are possible per contact person: business, private and mobile phone number; Email address * and ringtone mapping *
- Ambient noise filter for noisy environments
- 44 polyphonic ringtones (midi files) and 8 normal ringtones, all adjustable with automatic volume control
- Up to 5 application profiles, for example headset or meeting profile
- Hands-free calling with built-in speaker
- Headphone jack (2.5mm jack) and Bluetooth® interface for connecting headsets
- 1 programmable hotkey for phone numbers or features
- 2 programmable navigation keys
- 2 programmable soft keys
- 3 programmable side buttons
- Intelligent battery management
- Mini USB PC Interface
- 3-color multi-function LED, which can be used as needed to visually signal a wide range of operating states
* If supported by the system
The Mitel 622D V2 can be used on the following Mitel and Aastra system platforms:
- Intelligate (formerly Ascotel)
- Mitel 100
- MiCloud Office
- MiVoice Business
- MiVoiceOffice 250
- MiVoice Office 400 (formerly Aastra 400)
- MiVoice 5000 (formerly NeXspan)
- MiVoice MX-ONE
- Mitel SIP-DECT
- Aastra X Series
- Aastra 800
- Opencom 100/1000
- Mitel 622D V2 DECT Handset
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- Belt clip
Note, charger is not included!
|Warranty type||Carry in|
|Dect handset dimensions||Dimensions (length / width / depth): 135 x 49 x 22.5 mm|
|Handset weight||127 Gram with battery included|
|Display specifications||Color thin-film transistor (TFT) display (2“, 176 x 220 dots, 65,536 colors)|
|Display details||Large color display with 7 lines of text, 1 heading and 1 softkey line|
|Speech time||12 Hours|
|Messaging||Support Of Message & Alerting Applications|
|Buttons||1 Programmable Hot Key, 2 Programmable Navigation Keys*, 2 Programmable Soft Keys*, And 3 Programmable Side Keys|
|Languages||Display Languages: Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Por-Tuguese, Russian, Slovene, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish|
|Ring signal||Different ring tones for internal and external calls, messages, alarm and emergency calls|
|Handsfree description||Hands-free operation with build-in Speaker|
|Headset connection||2,5mm Jack|
|Local phonebook||Directory With Capacity For 200 Contacts* With 8 Possible Entries Each (Office, Private, And Mobile Number, Email Address*, Fax*, Quick Dial, Ringing Tone*, And Name Assignment)|
|Call history||Caller list with 50 entries and Redial list with 30 entries|
|Battery type||Lithium-Ion battery pack|
|Security and encryption||Supports DECT Standard Encryption DECT Security Certified|
|Free fall test||Free Fall: 1.70 M On Concrete Without Damage In Standardized Tests,** The Mitel 622 DECT Phone Is Dropped From 1.70 M Height Once On Each Side On A Concrete Floor And Must Show Neither Damage Nor Impairment Of Function.|