We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Mitel 632D V2 DECT Phone Single Handset Only
Availability: 38 in stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 9 hours and 57 minutes!
The Mitel 632 DECT Phone is a ruggedized DECT phone that is ideal for outdoor or harsh industrial environments. Handset Only without Desk charger.
- Large color display with 7 lines of text, 1 heading and 1 softkey line
- Up to 12 hours talk time and 120 hours standby time
- Robust version IP65 dust and waterproof
- Bluetooth and 2.5mm for headset connection
The Mitel 632d V2 has a large Color display TFT screen with a diagonal of 2 inches (5.08 cm), 176 × 220 pixels and 65,536 colors, and is equipped with Bluetooth for pairing a wireless headset and has a 2.5 mm jack connection for a wired headset. At the bottom is a Mini USB interface.
The DECT handset can be used all day without dealing with an empty battery when it is fully charged. The Mitel DECT 632D V2 has a talk time of up to 12 hours and a standby time of up to 120 hours.
Ringtones and vibrate function
The DECT handset supports 44 polyphonic ring tones (midi files) and 8 normal ring tones, all adjustable with automatic volume control. In situations such as night care, for example, the vibration function can be used without other people in the vicinity being disturbed by acoustic ringing signals.
Thanks to the integrated alarm functionality, the phone is ideal for use by people who could end up in a threatening or dangerous situation. When a situation alarm is triggered, the phone automatically detects if the person is in a position that suggests the employee is in a threatening situation - and sends an alarm to a previously specified number if necessary. An additional emergency call button makes the 632d not only the ideal DECT Handset in security-related professions, but also, for example, in hospitals or healthcare institutions.
Supports DECT systems from previous models
The V2 models can be used on all telecommunications systems already supported by the previous models. Accessories such as charging cases, belt clips, batteries or headsets are also fully compatible with those of the previous model.
Aastra/Mitel TK systems do not require software updates to operate the V2 models, but IntelliGate and Aastra 400 systems require manual conversion of the devices to the firmware already in the V2 device. For the operation of the V2 models on the Mitel SIP-DECT system, the manufacturer recommends the use of Release 7, but operation on older systems is possible without problems.
Protection against dust and water (IP65)
The Mitel 632d V2 meets the industrial standard IP 65 and can be used anywhere outdoors or in production thanks to its high degree of protection against dust and water. Because it is very easy to clean and meets high hygienic requirements, it is also ideally suited for the healthcare sector. The Mitel 632d V2 can withstand drop heights of up to 2.00 meters onto concrete.
Key features Mitel 632D V2
- Fully compatible successor to the Aastra 630d, Aastra 632d, Mitel 632 DECT
- 2 inch (5.08 cm) TFT color display, 176 x 220 pixels with 65,536 colours
- Phone book with 200 entries *, 5 entries are possible per contact person: business, private and mobile phone number; Email address * and ringtone mapping *
- Ambient noise filter for noisy environments
- 44 polyphonic ringtones (midi files) and 8 normal ringtones, all adjustable with automatic volume control
- Up to 5 application profiles, for example headset or meeting profile
- Hands-free calling with built-in speaker
- Headphone jack (2.5mm jack) and Bluetooth® interface for connecting headsets
- 1 programmable hotkey for phone numbers or features
- 3 programmable side buttons
- Red emergency button
- Intelligent battery management
- Mini USB PC Interface
- 2 programmable navigation buttons
- 3-color multi-function LED, which can be used as needed to visually signal a wide range of operating states
* If supported by the system
The Mitel 632d V2 can be used on the following Mitel and Aastra system platforms:
- Intelligate (formerly Ascotel)
- Mitel 100
- MiCloud Office
- MiVoice Business
- MiVoiceOffice 250
- MiVoice Office 400 (formerly Aastra 400)
- MiVoice 5000 (formerly NeXspan)
- MiVoice MX-ONE
- Mitel SIP-DECT
- Aastra X Series
- Aastra 800
- Opencom 100/1000
- Mitel 632D V2 DECT Handset
- Lithium-Ion Battery / Battery
- belt clip
|Warranty type||Carry in|
|Dect handset dimensions||Length / Width / Depth: 135 X 53 X 22.5 Mm|
|Handset weight||139 Gram With Battery Included|
|Display specifications||Color Thin-Film Transistor (TFT) Display (2“, 176 X 220 Dots, 65,536 Colors)|
|Display details||Large color display with 7 lines of text, 1 heading and 1 softkey line|
|Speech time||12 Hours|
|Messaging||Support Of Message & Alerting Applications|
|Buttons||1 Programmable Hot Key, 2 Programmable Navigation Keys*, 2 Programmable Soft Keys*, And 3 Programmable Side Keys|
|Languages||Display Languages: Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Por-Tuguese, Russian, Slovene, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish|
|IP Certification ( Water/Dust )||IP65|
|Radio specifications||Standards: DECT, GAP Supports DECT Standard Encryption Enhanced DECT Security|
|Ring signal||Different Ring Tones For Internal And External Calls, Messages, Alarm And Emergency Calls|
|Handsfree description||Hands-free operation with build-in Speaker|
|Headset connection||2,5mm Jack|
|Local phonebook||Directory With Capacity For 200 Contacts* With 8 Possible Entries Each (Office, Private, And Mobile Number, Email Address*, Fax*, Quick Dial, Ringing Tone*, And Name Assignment)|
|Call history||Caller List With 50 Entries And Redial List With 30 Entries|
|Battery type||Lithium-Ion battery pack|
|Security and encryption||Supports DECT Standard Encryption Enhanced DECT Security|
|Free fall test||Free Fall: 2m On Concrete Without Damage – In Standardized Tests,** The Mitel 632 DECT Phone Is Dropped From 2m Height Once On Each Side On A Concrete Floor And Must Show Neither Damage Nor Impairment Of Function.|