We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Mitel M695 Expansion Key Module for 6920, 6930, and 6940 IP Phones
Availability: 32 in stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 16 hours and 57 minutes!
The Mitel M695 Expansion Module adds 28 buttons to a Mitel 6920, 6930 or 6940 IP phone. Designed for receptionists, administrative assistants, call center agents, power users, and executives.
- Adds 28 programmable buttons with LEDs
- Soft labeling
- 4.3 inch (10,.9cm) 480x272 pixel color backlit LCD display
Mitel M695 Expansion Module (PKM)
The Mitel M695 Expansion Module adds 28 buttons with LEDs to the existing Personal keys on a Mitel 6920, 6930 or 6940 IP phone. The M695 allows Mitel 6900 Series IP phones to become robust productivity enhancing desktop communication tools for users who need to monitor a large number of lines or Busy Lamp Fields.
Designed for receptionists, administrative assistants, call center agents, power users, and executives who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis, the M695 PKM provides an intelligent choice for all enterprise IP environments.
Mitel M695 Key Features
- Provides a total of 84 ( 3 pages of 28 Softkeys ) additional programmable softkeys with LEDs for your Mitel 6900 series IP phone
- 3 inch (10.9cm) 480x272 pixel color backlit LCD display
- Connects to phone's expansion port
- Can add up to 3 expansion modules for a maximum of 84 additional programmable keys
- All attached expansion modules (PKMs) are powered by connected phone*
* Pay attention:
Using these modules on a Mitel 6920, 6930 or 6940 IP Phone, the POE switch must be IEEE 802.3at ( 30 Watt / PoE+ ) compliant or use a IEEE 802.2at Inline Power Injector or a 802.3at PoE AC to DC adapter.
Compatible with Mitel 6920, 6930, and 6940 IP phones
- 1 x Mitel M695 Expansion Module
- User Guide
|Warranty type||Carry in|