We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Mitel MiVoice 6910 IP Phone - VoIP phone with caller ID - 3-way call capability - SIP - 8 lines
Availability: More than 40 in stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 12 hours and 21 minutes!
The Mitel MiVoice 6910 - An enterprise grade desktop phone with standard telephony features - ideal for business of all sizes.
- 3.4 inch (128x48 pixel) monochrome backlit display
- Eight programmable keys
- High definition corded handset
- Wideband audio speakerphone
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
Mitel MiVoice 6910 IP Desktop Phone
The Mitel 6910 IP Phone offers exceptional quality and standard telephony functions in an enterprise grade IP desktop phone.
The Mitel 6910 features Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and a large 3.4” LCD display with soft white backlighting and large fonts, making the screen easy to read in any lighting condition.
With eight programmable keys, native DHSG/ EHS headset support, and high definition audio quality, the Mitel 6910 IP Phone is ideal for business of all sizes.
The Mitel 6910 IP phones feature high definition audio technology to deliver enhanced performance and voice clarity.
Enhanced Call Management
Eight programmable keys may be used for call appearances or speed dial numbers.
Flexible Headset Options
The Mitel 6910 IP Phone features an innovative analog headset port that uniquely provides support for analog headsets with or without Electronic Hook Switch (EHS/DHSG).
- 3.4 inch 128×48 pixel soft white backlight display
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.9in x 5.0in x 7.5in (22.5cm x 15cm x 19cm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs. (0.98 kg)
- HD wideband audio
- 8 programmable paper labeled personal keys with LEDs
- Built-in two-port Gigabit 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch that enables you to share a connection with your computer
- Up to 1000 entries with company phone book
- Native EHS/DHSG and n RJ9/RJ22 4-pin modular headset support
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Class 2 Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Dual position desk stand
- Support for wall mounting using the 6800/6900 wall-mount kit
|Warranty type||Carry in|
|Ethernet LAN speed||10/100/1000 Mb ( 1Gb )|
|Ethernet connection||Dual 10 / 100 / 1000 Ethernet ports to support co-located PC|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi® : Optional – With Mitel WLAN Adapter ( 51305106 )|
|Power over ethernet||Class 2 Power Over Ethernet 802.3af/802.3at|
|Local power supply||Optional 5V Adapter|
|Available phone lines||8 Lines|
|Wall mountable||Yes with optional Wallmount bracket|
|Programmable function buttons||8 programmable paper labeled personal keys with LEDs|
|Display details||3.4 inch 128×48 pixel soft white backlight display|
|Integrated electronic hookswitch ( For headset )||Yes|
|Handset||Wired HD handset|
|Handsfree speaker||full duplex speaker for hands-free conversations|
|Hearing Aid compatible ( HAC )||Ergonomic Hearing Aid Compatible Handset Supports TTD Acoustic Coupler|