We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
- Article 1- Legal notices
- Article 2 - Acces to the website
- Article 3 - Website content
- Article 4 - Management of the website
- Article 5 - Responsibilities
- Article 6 - Collection of data
- Article 7 - Your rights regarding information
- Article 8 - Legal obligations
- Article 9 - Collected data and commercial offers
- Article 10 - Data retention
- Articlel 11 - Cookies
- Article 12 - Imagery and products offered
- Article 13 - Applicable Law
- Article 14 - Contact
AV-Telecom respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. Therefor we have formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
Article 1- Legal notices
- Website ( hereinafter "The Website"): www.av-telecom.shop
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the administrator"):
Chamber of Commerce number: 70427909
Article 2 -Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrate s (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the adminstrator, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the adminstrator may not take immediate action against any infringement, can not be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the adminstrator may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors
- delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to intemet etiquette
- make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 -Responsibilities
- The adminstrator is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek:
- The adminstrator is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
Article 6 -Collection of data
- After ordering and/or creating an account on this website, your personal data will be collected by AV-Telecom.
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (`data subject').
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties involved in processing your order. Employees of Av-Telecom and third parties engaged by Av-Telecom are obliged to respect your privacy and handle personal information confidentially.
Article 7 -Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 SUB B GDPR everyone has the right to to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability
- If you have an account on our website, you can independently download the data collected by us in your account settings. In your account settings you can also delete your profile and the related and collected information. Your collected data that we are obliged to keep according to the law is then automatically anonymised by our system.
- If you don't have an account you can exercise these rights by contacting us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each request by email must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 -Legal obligations
- If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the adminstrator will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 -Collected data and commercial offers
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter, you may receive commercial offers from us. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), you can unsubscribe from the newsletter in your account settings, or choose "unsubscribe" in the footer of our newsletters. If you don't have an account and only an newletter subscription, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies:Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
- Anonymnised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We can not see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
- Non-anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like the number of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors.
- Tracking Cookies: like advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. By using these cookies we may deduce your personal interests. Thus (other) organisations may show you targeted advertisements when you visit their website. Tracking cookies make profiling possible and treat categories of people differently when targeting advertisements. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
- Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:
- Anonymised Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Facebook (tracking cookie)
- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies from the adminstrator and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link:
Dutch Data Protection Authority - Cookies FAQ
Article 12 - Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: