We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
TP-Link Omada EAP225 AC1350 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit WiFi Access Point
Availability: More than 40 in stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 2 hours and 11 minutes!
Provide WiFi to your private or business locations with the TP-Link Omada EAP225 access point. The TP-Link EAP225 is an affordable dual-band access point with MU-MIMO antenna technology for both private and business use. With a speed of 450Mbps at 2.4GHz and 867Mbps at 5GHz and MU-MIMO technology, users enjoy an excellent wireless connection.
Ideally suited for
The TP-Link EAP225 is ideal for environments where many users want to use WiFi at a high quality level at the same time.
The TP-Link Omada business-quality 11ac Wi-Fi solution is designed to handle multiple multi-users in large areas without affecting the quality and stability of the connections.
The TP-Link EAP225 is beautifully designed and has the perfect design for offices, motels, salons, chain stores, schools and restaurants.
This access point can easily be mounted on the wall or ceiling with the supplied mounting set. This makes installation even easier and more flexible.
The TP-Link EAP225 is available in three variants.
- EAP225 AC1350 for wall and ceiling mounting
- EAP225-WALL AC1200 for wall mounting. This access point can be mounted on an 86mm wall box. The network connection at the back of the access point will then be completely out of sight. This access point also functions as a network switch and has two standard Ethernet ports on the bottom and a Power over Ethernet port to power wired devices such as an IP telephone, IP cameras, intercoms, etc.
- EAP225-OUTDOOR AC1200 for outdoor mounting with external antennas and a waterproof housing (class IP65 waterproof)
Superior WiFi speeds with MU-MIMO technology
Equipped with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225 simultaneously delivers Wi-Fi speeds of 450 Mbps1 at 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps1 at 5 GHz for a total of 1317 Mbps to multiple devices simultaneously.
802.11k / 802.11v enables seamless roaming and automatically switches the WiFi connection when moving registered clients to the access point with the most optimal signal. This allows sensitive applications such as VoIP and video conferencing to continue uninterrupted.
Multiple power supply options for easy installation
The EAP225 supports 802.3af PoE to be powered by a PoE switch or the included passive PoE power supply.
The TP-Link EAP225 features one Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port × 1 (Support IEEE802.3af PoE and Passive PoE)
EAP Controller Software - for easy centralized management, also from the cloud.
Easily manage and monitor hundreds of TP-Link Omada access points and switches from a single location. The free included TP-Link Omada Controller software offers an intuitive management interface. Monitor and map the entire network from any connected PC or from the Cloud. There are no extra costs and no special training. Wi-Fi management and management has never been more cost effective and convenient.
Optionally there is an “out of the box” hardware controller (the OC200 or OC300) solution available with embedded TP-Link Omada Controller software.
- Wireless-AC access point with MU-MIMO Speed: 450 + 867 Mbps (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- 1 Gigabit LAN connection
- Band steering and (Automatically moves dual band devices to the wider 5 GHz band for faster connections)
- Beamforming concentrates the signal to where you need it most for a fast and stable Wi-Fi experience
- Clustering up to 24 access points
- Supports 16 SSIDs (8 per frequency)
- QoS support
- Captive portal for guest authentication
- Power over Ethernet (24V passive and 802.3af)
- Easy mounting
Contents of the package
- TP-Link EAP225 access point
- Passive PoE adapter (Power adapter)
- Mounting kits (Wall mounting and ceiling mounting)
- Quick Installation guide
|Warranty type||10 Years|
|Quality of service ( QoS )||No|