We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
TP-LINK TL-POE150S Passive PoE adapter – Black
Availability: 6 in stock
Ships Monday, September 27 if ordered in the next 2 days, 8 hours and 36 minutes!
No power socket nearby or a networkswitch with PoE support where you can connect your PoE (Power over Ethernet) equipment? No problem, TP-Link has the solution with the TL-PoE150S. This allows you to power your PoE equipment, such as VoIP phones, access points and IP cameras. The TL-PoE150S provides power over UTP (network cable) up to 100 meters.
What This Product Does
The PoE Injector TL-POE150S fully complies with IEEE 802.3af standard, and can work with all IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PDs (Powered Devices) or PoE Receiver Adapters, such as TP-LINK’s TL-POE10R, or other equivalent product, to expand your network to where there are no power line or outlet, where you wish to fix device such as AP, IP Camera or IP Phone, etc.
- 2 pcs 10/100 / 1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (1 x Non-PoE input, 1 x PoE Output)
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af specifications
- PoE power maximum 15.4 W
- Provides power up to 100 meters
- Automatically determines the required supply voltage
- Plug and Play, requires no configuration
- External adapter power supply
- 3-year warranty if purchased in the Benelux.
- Instruction manual
- TP-Link TL-POE150S
- Network cable
- AC adapter