We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
TP-LINK TL-POE4824G passive 24 Watt PoE adapter – White
Availability: 30 in stock
No power socket nearby or a networkswitch with PoE support where you can connect your PoE (Power over Ethernet) equipment? No problem, TP-Link has the solution with the TL- PoE4824G. This allows you to power your PoE equipment, such as VoIP phones, access points and IP cameras. The TL- PoE4824G provides power over UTP (network cable) up to 100 meters.
What This Product Does
The PoE Injector TL- PoE4824G fully complies with IEEE 802.3af (12 Watt ) and IEEE802.3at (24 Watt ) standards, and can work with all IEEE 802.3af and IEEE802.3at PoE compliant PDs (Powered Devices) or PoE Receiver Adapters, such as TP-LINK’s EAP Wi-Fi access points, or other equivalent product, to expand your network to where there are no power line or outlet, where you wish to fix device such as AP, IP Camera or IP Phone, etc.
Convenient Wall-Mounting Design TL-POE4824G offers a convenient wall-mounting brackets to be easily installed on a wall.
- 2 pcs 10/100 / 1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (1 x Non-PoE input, 1 x PoE Output)
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af an IEEE 802.3at specifications
- PoE power maximum 24 W
- Provides power up to 100 meters
- Automatically determines the required supply voltage
- Plug and Play, requires no configuration
- Wall-Mounting possible with included wall-mounting brackets
- Powered with AC Power Cord ( No separate power adapter needed )
- 3-year warranty if purchased in the Benelux.
- Instruction manual
- TP-Link TL- PoE4824G
- AC Power Cord
- Wall mounting kit
|Warranty type||Carry in|