We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Yealink SIP-T41S-SFB - Ultra Elegant Business SIP Phone (Skype)
Availability: 4 in stock
The Yealink SIP-T41S is a revolutionary and elegant designed SIP phone and includes telephony superiority functionality. The device is equipped with a 2.7 ”inch high-resolution display and excels in the versatility of features.
New and revolutionary
The Yealink SIP-T41S is the latest revolutionary SIP phone in the Yealink T4S line. The T4S line is the successor to the previous T4P line and is equipped with new functions and a improved sound quality.
Two T41S variants
There are two T41S variants;
- The Skype for Business certified variant. THIS ONE.
- The VoIP variant. Click here for the VoIP variant.
BE SURE TO ORDER THE RIGHT VARIANT!
Interoperability with SIP and Cloud platforms
The Yealink SIP-T4S line is the best-selling line of Yealink and is certified for 3CX, Broadsoft and Microsoft and can be used on almost all providers / carriers and platforms in the Benelux.
User-friendly and intuitive interface
The Yealink T41S features a compact 2.7 ”inch high-resolution display with many informative icons and four context-bound control buttons below the display.
The display shows a lot of useful information (time, date, missed call + number of missed calls, etc.) Operation of this phone is so user-friendly that you can get started without reading a booklet or instruction.
The left and right side of the display has 6 buttons that you can program with many functions.
A total of 15 quick functions to these 6 buttons. Use the navigation button to scroll through 3 pages with 6 functions. ( First three functions are reserved for line appearances ).
On the Yealink T41S are 5 fixed buttons for Voicemail, headset, mute, redial and hands-free.
HD sound quality for an optimal experience
With Yealink's Optima HD audio technologies, industry-leading acoustic clarity and newly-added support for Opus to its broad audio codec list, the Yealink T4S guarantees a lifelike collaboration experience.
The Yealink SIP-T41S supports HAC (Hearing Aid Compatible), making it suitable for the hearing impaired with a hearing aid.
The Yealink SIP-T41S is equipped with two 100mbps network ports, the 1st network port can be connected to a PoE network switch to provide it with network connectivity and power and the 2nd port network port can be used for connecting (looping through) a computer.
The Yealink SIP-T41S is suitable for up to 6 SIP accounts
The Yealink SIP-T41S has an integrated USB connection with which you can add extra functionalities. You can use the USB connection for:
- Connecting an external USB storage device, you can record conversations. Useful if you want to listen to conversations again.
- Connecting the Yealink DD10 USB DECT dongle for registering the SIP Phone on a Yealink W60B DECT IP base station.
- Connecting the Yealink DD10 USB DECT dongle so the SIP Phone becomes a DECT base station that can register up to 4 compatible Yealink W52H / W56H / W53H handsets.
- Connecting the Yealink WF40 Wi-Fi USB dongle allows you to connect the device to your wireless network.
- Certified for Skype for Business
- Certified for Office 365
- 7 "inch 192x64-pixel graphic LCD with backlight
- Opus codec for Excellent HD sound quality on the HD handset / speaker
- USB 2.0 port for WiFi functionality (WF40), DECT functionality (DD10K) or Bluetooth functionality (BT40)
- HAC support on the handset for people with a hearing aid
- Up to 6 registered SIP accounts
- Power over ethernet PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Class 2
- Optional local power supply via Yealink power supply (if no PoE switch present)
- Headset port with EHS support
- Desk stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mounting possible with optional wall mount bracket
- Multiple languages, including English
- Yealink SIP-T41S
- Handset with cord
- Network CAT5E UTP cable RJ45 of 2 meters
- Desk stand
- Quick start guide
|Warranty type||Carry in|
|Ethernet LAN speed||10 Mb, 10/100 Mb|
|Ethernet connection||Dual 10 / 100 Ethernet ports to support co-located PC|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi® : Optional – Use Yealink WF40 usb dongle|
|Power over ethernet||Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af as a Class 2 device|
|Local power supply||Optional 5V Adapter|
|Webinterface for configuration||Webinterface available for configuration|
|Platform support||Certified for 3CX, Broadsoft and Microsoft and can be used on almost all SIP providers / carriers and platforms.|
|Bluetooth||Bleutooth® : Optional – Use Yealink BT40 usb dongle|
|Available phone lines||6 Lines|
|Wall mountable||Yes with optional Wallmount bracket|
|Softkeys||4 context-sensitive soft keys|
|Programmable function buttons||18 programmable buttons. First three buttons are reserved for call appeareances|
|Button module expansion||No|
|Display details||2.7 "inch 192x64 pixel graphic LCD with backlight|
|Integrated electronic hookswitch ( For headset )||Yes|
|Handsfree speaker||Yes. With Opus codec for Excellent HD sound quality on the HD handset / speaker|
|Hearing Aid compatible ( HAC )||Yes|