We do not collect any data. We only contact customers after sales if necessary at all. All we use is Google Anonymized Analytics to see where our visitors come from. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more
Yealink SIP-T42S Gigabyte - Ultra Elegant Business IP Phone
Availability: 34 in stock
The Yealink SIP-T42S is a revolutionary and elegant designed SIP phone and includes telephony superiority functionality. The device is equipped with a 2.7 ”inch high-resolution display and excels in the versatility of features.
New and revolutionary
The Yealink SIP-T42S is the latest revolutionary SIP phone in the Yealink T4S line. The T4S line is the successor to the previous T4P line and is equipped with new functions and a improved sound quality.
Interoperability with SIP and Cloud platforms
The Yealink SIP-T4S line is the best-selling line of Yealink and is certified for 3CX, Broadsoft and Microsoft and can be used on almost all providers / carriers and platforms in the Benelux.
User-friendly and intuitive interface
The Yealink T42S features a compact 2.7 ”inch high-resolution display with many informative icons and four context-bound control buttons below the display.
The display shows a lot of useful information (time, date, missed call + number of missed calls, etc.) Operation of this phone is so user-friendly that you can get started without reading a booklet or instruction.
The left and right side of the display has 6 buttons that you can program with many functions.
A total of 15 quick functions to these 6 buttons. Use the navigation button to scroll through 3 pages with 6 functions. ( First three functions are reserved for line appearances ).
On the Yealink T42S are 5 fixed buttons for Voicemail, headset, mute, redial and hands-free.
HD sound quality for an optimal experience
With Yealink's Optima HD audio technologies, industry-leading acoustic clarity and newly-added support for Opus to its broad audio codec list, the Yealink T4S guarantees a lifelike collaboration experience.
The Yealink SIP-T42S supports HAC (Hearing Aid Compatible), making it suitable for the hearing impaired with a hearing aid.
The Yealink SIP-T42S is equipped with two Gigabyte network ports, the 1st network port can be connected to a PoE network switch to provide it with network connectivity and power and the 2nd port network port can be used for connecting (looping through) a computer.
The Yealink SIP-T42S is suitable for up to 12 SIP accounts
The Yealink SIP-T42S has an integrated USB connection with which you can add extra functionalities. You can use the USB connection for:
- Connecting an external USB storage device, you can record conversations. Useful if you want to listen to conversations again.
- Connecting the Yealink DD10 USB DECT dongle for registering the SIP Phone on a Yealink W60B DECT IP base station.
- Connecting the Yealink DD10 USB DECT dongle so the SIP Phone becomes a DECT base station that can register up to 4 compatible Yealink W52H / W56H / W53H handsets.
- Connecting the Yealink WF40 Wi-Fi USB dongle allows you to connect the device to your wireless network.
- Certified for Skype for Business
- Certified for Office 365
- 7 "inch 192x64-pixel graphic LCD with backlight
- Excellent HD sound quality on the HD handset / speaker by means of the Opus codec
- USB 2.0 port for WiFi functionality (WF40), DECT functionality (DD10K) or Bluetooth functionality (BT40)
- HAC support on the handset for people with a hearing aid
- Up to 12 SIP accounts
- 2 Gigabyte Ethernet connections
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Class 2
- Optional local power supply via Yealink power supply (if no PoE switch present)
- Headset, EHS support
- Desk stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mounting possible
- Multiple languages, including English
- Yealink SIP-T42S
- Handset with cord
- Network CAT5E UTP cable RJ45 of 2 meters
- Desk stand
- Quick start guide
|Warranty type||Carry in|
|Ethernet LAN speed||10 Mb, 10/100 Mb, 10/100/1000 Mb ( 1Gb )|
|Ethernet connection||Dual 10 / 100 / 1000 Ethernet ports to support co-located PC|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi® : Optional with WF40 USB-Dongle|
|Power over ethernet||Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af as a Class 2 device|
|Local power supply||Optional 5V Adapter|
|Webinterface for configuration||Webinterface available for configuration|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth® : Optional with BT40 USB-Dongle|
|Available phone lines||12 Lines|
|Wall mountable||Yes with optional Wallmount bracket|
|Softkeys||4 context-sensitive soft keys|
|Programmable function buttons||18 Programmable Buttons. First Three Buttons Are Reserved For Call Appeareances|
|Button module expansion||Yes with optional exp50 button model|
|Display details||2.7 "inch 192x64-pixel graphic LCD with backlight|
|Integrated electronic hookswitch ( For headset )||Yes|
|Handsfree speaker||Yes, with Opus Codec For Excellent HD Sound Quality On The HD Handset / Speaker|
|Hearing Aid compatible ( HAC )||Yes|